Translator

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Counting my Blessings





Well it certainly has been a while since I've logged in and updated by Blog. Neglecting my passion once again but certainly not in vain, I have been very busy with day job, writing and creating website and Instagram for my local union and have also been bumped up to Treasurer when one elected decided to step down.

As a union officer I have learned a lot about how a union should run and hope that some day ours can come out on top with high member participation, strength and growth. In the interim, I have also been working on my WIP and hope to have final edits completed for submission this year.

Yes, I said, this year. I have waited long enough, worked on each of my novels and am finally ready to take that plunge. Research on publishers have long since been established and I am definitely psyched. To prepare myself and those who have anxiously waited, supported and pushed me I intend to write daily, even if just a rant and will also share my other projects with you as well. Below is link to union website, take a look and please if can share your thoughts.

Thank you and stay tuned for more...


~Susan B. Anna


BFSA Website

No comments:

Post a Comment