Translator

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Trump Presidential Candidate 2016


When they say a picture says a thousand words, this one is totally on point.  I am not into politics but the possibility of this man becoming our next president surely scares me and it should you too if you took the time to research him and or follow him on social media you know the reason why.

The man is undoubtedly an egotistical moron and God help us all if he becomes our next President. The following link demonstrates my many reasons for not being fooled into thinking he is the next best thing, This country is in shambles as is and having someone like this in office will certainly make things a lot worse.

This of course is my opinion and I do not want this to turn ugly so lets just be the adults we are, share your opinion if you'd like and feel free to not hold back.  All I ask is that you keep it respectful. Thank you,


Trump-for-President-Hmmm-Not


~Susan B. Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment