Translator

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Valentine's Day



As Valentine's Day approaches the stores are filled with an abundance of gifts, cards and teddy bears for the occasion and restaurants are gearing up for one of the busiest date nights of the year. I have always loved the holiday and couldn't help waiting for that box of Russell Stover assorted chocolates or flowers. As I got older however, I appreciated receiving jewelry or something that can be utilized for many years ahead.

I'm not one to be classified as materialistic so don't mind a trinket here and there that would not hurt ones budget but surely brings a smile to my face. My mate, now asks me to choose my desired gift and I just simply send him a link or pic of the item I want. This way we are both happy and no one can complain. His advise is to do the same and of course it works for us both.

Need some nice ideas or suggestions than visit the link below. 

The Bradford Exchange 




No comments:

Post a Comment