Translator

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Satin Sheets Romance Reviews

            

As you may or may not know I have joined a team of exceptional romance book reviewers who have taken book reviews a step further.  These individuals have taught me a great deal already and I am so very blessed to work alongside them.

Satin Sheets Romance, created by Krystal Shannan has sparked a brand new interest in me.  Yes, I have always been an avid reader, but writing book reviews was never truly a part of me until I wrote my first review, before SSR, and then stumbled upon a post Krystal added to a Facebook group asking for writers.

Since then I have dived into this new endeavor happily and will never be disappointed with the friends I have made.  To check out our latest reviews please visit us @ Satin Sheets Romance.  You will not only find wonderful reviews, but will also find out who's books are out there and worth the read.


Review of Always & Forever                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment